23 Sep Let’s keep the ball rolling
Thank you to everyone who “booked a seat” for worship this past week. I’m hopeful we’ll not be doing that for long. But we are again for this week.
We’re trying to be extra careful in compliance with the mandated guidelines for Covid-safe practice AND at the same time not risking overcrowding, we really don’t want to turn people away at the door.
What does that mean for worship this week?
- We’re asking you to let us know you’re coming & we’ll save you a seat. Please ring the “church office” (6931 5673) & let us know how many you’ll have with you. If you have questions…we’ll do our best to answer them.
- Once we reach the magic limit of 37 we’re able to offer you a space at the Guilfoyle house to watch a pre-recorded version of the service & enjoy a small company of believers in a “house church” format. We’ll have a second home-venue available if we surpass the 5 allowed under the current guidelines. The Steering Team will be the primary leaders in these smaller “home-worship” settings. So…we thank God for their servant leadership and the hard work they’re continuing to exert on behalf of Christ’s kingdom & the rest of us too.
- Please make your booking by Friday @ 5 p.m. This gives us a chance to do the preparation needed for extra venues as our numbers grow.
- I’m going to say this again…with my serious face on: Please do not say, “Well…I’ll stay home this week so someone else can have my spot.” Or… “I’ll just listen to Songs of Praise because that seems like too much trouble to go through.” The Bible is pretty clear: Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25) It is essential that you and your family join the other Living Water disciples for worship as often as practically possible. Especially in this more challenging season…that seems to go on & on…the fellowship of believers, what Luther called the “conversation and consolation of the baptized,” is a precious gift you give to someone else by your presence.
If you have any questions…please call me and I’ll be happy to tell you what I know & try to make it as straightforward as possible.
- LWF Zoom Bible Study Catch-up – Friday Sep 24, 2021 01:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87088672495
Meeting ID: 870 8867 2495
Hope to see you Friday & then again on Sunday in one way or another!